MANA ICE CREAM
If you are anything like the team at Mana, you enjoy eating ice cream all year round, rain, hail or shine.
We recently discovered that you can make cold brew ice cream, so we gave this a red hot crack.
Now it should be noted that we are certainly not chefs over here at the Mana Cold Brew headquarters. We are top notch brewers….but when it comes to cooking, we go for recipes that are attainable.
So if we can do it. You can too! Let’s get started….
Here’s what you’re going to need:
- ½ cup of chilled Mana Cold Brew - The Original
- 1 (12 ounces) container sweetened condensed milk
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1 tablespoon of Kahlua (or not)
Now that we have everything we need here’s the method:
- Add heavy cream to a mixer with a whisk and beat it until light and fluffy.
- Meanwhile, whisk together condensed milk, coffee, and Kahlua in a separate bowl.
- Fold whipped cream into the coffee mixture.
- Place in the freezer until firm (about 6 hours.)
And voilà! This simple recipe is perfect for anytime of the year and will surely satisfy the taste buds. If you are going to give this a crack, make sure to take a pic and tag @manacoldbrew on Instagram. We want to see your creations.