There is nothing better than chocolate, unless it’s coffee. Because let’s be honest, nothing beats Mana Cold Brew
So we had a brilliant idea to combine chocolate and Mana cold brew to make Mana Truffles! These little truffles are the perfect sweet treat to bring to a dinner party when you need to impress the guests
So here is what you are going to need:
- 2 tablespoons of Mana Midnight Cold Brew
- 1 cup of heavy cream
- 500g milk or dark chocolate (up to you)
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 1 cup of unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon of cocoa
Now that we have all the ingredients let’s dive into the method:
- Grab a large saucepan and heat the cream and 1 teaspoon of cocoa over a medium heat, stirring now and then, until bubbles appear at the edges.
- Remove from heat and add your chocolate, stir until smooth, silky and delish.
- Add Mana Midnight Cold Brew with vanilla extract and combine. Lick the bowl.
- Pour into a shallow bowl, cover loosely and pop in the fridge until firm (4 hours or overnight)
- Using a little scoop or even a teaspoon, drop 2cm balls onto a baking paper lined tray and pop it back into the fridge for about 15 minutes
- Roll balls in cocoa powder, then, back into the fridge for the last time.
- Bring to room temperature before serving.
And there you have it, perfect little Mana Cold Brew chocolate truffles!
Give these a crack next time you need to bring something to the table. Instead of bringing a box of favourites, bring these and surprise everyone with your immaculate cooking skills (pics or it didn’t happen).